We recently received a request from one of our school lunch parents (who also eats with us in our cafeteria at UNICEF headquarters) if we could share our Chicken with Israeli Couscous recipe with them since they both love when it shows up on our menu at lunch.
After they recreated it at home they shared with us that it was a big hit!
Here is how you can bring the Butter Beans lunch experience in your home with this tasty dish:
- CHICKEN BREAST, chopped into cubes, marinate & sear – 1 LB
- WG ISRAELI COUS COUS – 1 C
- BLACK OLIVES, sliced – 8 T
- ROASTED RED PEPPER, small dice – 8 T
- PARSLEY, chopped – 2 T
- SALT TO TASTE
- SHALLOTS, small dice – 1.5 tsp
- GARLIC, small dice – 1.5 tsp
- SALT – 1.5 tsp
- LEMON JUICE – 1.5 tsp
- DRIED THYME – 1.5 tsp
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – 3 tsp