Along the way we’ll explore the full spectrum of the food cycle through activities like planting seeds and harvesting fresh food, to cooking seasonal summer lunches, and writing our own cookbooks.
Summer Camp activities include:
- working together in ”Top Chef” challenges to create inventive lunches and snacks
- learning the tricks to great composting
- having one on one sessions with local food experts
- getting hands on with chickens and worms
- playing in the park
- exploring the wonderful, flavorful world of food!
Early Bird Registration offer! Sign up before March 15 and receive a 10% discount on camp tuition.
for more information please contact Jullia@butterbeanskitchen.com