Along the way we’ll explore the full spectrum of the food cycle through activities like planting seeds and harvesting fresh food, to cooking seasonal summer lunches, and writing our own cookbooks.
Summer Camp activities include:
- working together in ”Top Chef” challenges to create inventive lunches and snacks
- learning the tricks to great composting
- having one on one sessions with local food experts
- getting hands on with chickens and worms
- playing in the park
- exploring the wonderful, flavorful world of food!
Visit us at one of our upcoming events!
Please see our Camp FAQ page for all details on camp dates, locations, prices, ages, and refund and discount policy.
for more information or questions regarding camp please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to register