What better way to say thank you than to cook him up a delicious and hearty breakfast!
To get you thinking, here are some fun ideas for breakfast:
- Poached eggs with spinach and smoked salmon over crusty bread
- Baked polenta with corn and chorizo topped with poached eggs
- Whole grain blueberry pancakes with maple syrup or strawberry sauce
- Oatmeal bar with fun toppings that he gets to pick
- Tofu scramble with sweet potato hash
- Almond butter filled fresh croissants with jam on the side
- Oven baked frittata with fresh summer veggies topped with cheese and hot sauce
- French toast with lemon and orange zest topped with sliced bananas and coconut shreds
- Huevos rancheros with black beans, avocado, cilantro, sour cream, corn tortillas
- Tortilla española with chorizo and peppers
Along with his favorite morning beverage, some great company, and a fun plan for the day, your celebration is bound for success!
Happy Father’s Day!
Photo courtesy of edenpictures