Sunday prep list for the week
- (For Monday) Cut up squash if you did not purchase already cut up, steam or roast, and puree.
- Dice onion for risotto.
- (For Monday) Make black bean salad (see recipe).
- (For Tuesday) Make Mediterranean Three Bean Salad (see recipe).
- (For Tuesday) – Make bulgar with cranberries (see recipe).
- (For Wednesday) – Cook 1 pound of ground turkey or beef and mix in taco spice pack. Cool and refrigerate to reheat on Wednesday night.
- (For Wednesday) – Make the pico de gallo – Dice 2 cups ripened tomatoes, ½ cup of yellow onion, ¼ cup (or a little less to taste) of pablano pepper. Season with lime juice and salt. Chop cilantro to add on Tuesday. Store cilantro in a covered container lined with a slightly damp paper towel.